AGILENT Precision LCR METER E4980A
• Operating frequency range from 20 Hz to 2 MHz, resolution 4 decimal places at any limit
• Basic measurement error 0.05% with excellent repeatability at the lower and upper limits of impedance measurement
• High-speed measurements: 5.6 ms
• Test signal 20 V RMS AC
• Built-in 40 VDC bias voltage source
• Up to 40 A dc bias source with 42841A external dc source
• Measurement function with a swept list of 201 points
The Agilent E4980A Precision LCR Meter provides the best combination of accuracy, measurement speed, and versatility for a wide range of component measurements. With its high measurement speed and outstanding performance at both low and high impedance measurement limits, the E4980A is the main tool for both development and research and production testing of components and materials.
Stability of measurements of small equivalent series resistances of capacitors
In order to increase the speed and reduce the power consumption of the circuits, the equivalent series resistance of the capacitors becomes less and less; accordingly, it is more difficult to measure. The E4980A provides exceptional stability for such measurements.
Supports a wide range of connectivity devices
The E4980A can be used with over 30 connecting devices for a variety of measurement tasks, from materials to surface mount components. Built-in compensation functions minimize the impact of connecting devices.